Grand Summit Hotel boasts 350 comfortable guestrooms with pillowtop beds and premium bedding. The private bathrooms in each room have shower/tub combinations, hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Each room features a variety of entertainment options such as iPod docking stations, flat-screen televisions, DVD players and satellite programming. Visitors will have access to room service as well as to complimentary wireless internet throughout their stay.
For a truly luxurious visit, guests can enjoy massages, body treatments and facials while relaxing at the full-service spa. This hotel offers outstanding recreational amenities for the whole family including an outdoor pool, a golf course and ski-in/ski-out access. Visitors can take advantage of complimentary newspapers in the lobby, express check-out as well the concierge services and childcare services (surcharge). Guests will also appreciate the numerous food and drink options, as the Grand Summit Hotel features 2 excellent restaurants, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café for snacks. Additionally, cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee for the visitors’ convenience. This hotel is a first-rate choice for those planning events in Park City with its facilities measuring 14,000 square feet (1,301 square meters), including a business center and a conference center.
Visitors can park their own vehicle or enjoy free valet parking.
Hotel Services and Facilities
- 24 hour front desk
- ATM Machine
- Business Center
- Dry cleaning service
- Gift Shop
- Hot Tub or Spa
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Parking - Valet
- Fitness Center
- Attraction Shuttle Service
- Babysitting Services
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Children's Play Area
- Ice Machine
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
- Room Service
- Security Guard
- Sundries shop
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor Heated
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
How to bookMaking your reservation in Grand Summit Hotel, Park City - Canyons Village is easy and secure. Simply select your dates of stay and click on the “Check Rates” button to submit the form.
After room types and rates are returned to your screen, you will be able to choose the rate you desire by reading the room information in the center of the screen, then clicking on the "Book Now" button on the right side of the screen. After you have selected your desired room type, you will be taken to a "Complete your booking" form. Then you will need to review the "Details of your stay" and fill in the blanks on the "Guest Details" section. Be sure your name and email address are spelled correctly.
After you fill out all of the needed information, press the "Complete reservation" button. To ensure your security, we use a secure commerce server, which encrypts the credit card number and encodes it into a non-usable form.
- Salt Lake City, UT, United States (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 23.67 mi
- Provo, UT, United States (PVU) - 33.60 mi
- Ogden, UT, United States (OGD-Ogden-Hinckley) - 42.33 mi
- Evanston, WY, United States (EVW-Uinta County) - 48.69 mi
- Park City Museum - 3.95 mi
- The Park City Historical Society Museum - 4.09 mi